There’s only a few days left…
Pre-conference sessions are three-hours long, which provide a great opportunity to dive deeper into the session topic.
There are four pre-conference sessions for Southwest Fox 2014:
- Desktop to the Web? No Need to Eat that Elephant in One Bite (Bo Durban)
- Lessons Learned: SQL Server (Christof Wollenhaupt)
- PostgreSQL vs Microsoft SQL Server (Frank Perez)
- Web APIs: Getting Paid, Making Calls and Other Cool Tricks (Steve Bodnar)
Pre-conference sessions for Southwest Xbase++ 2014 include Frank’s and Steve’s sessions above, and:
- eXpress++ Pre-Conference Workshop (Roger Donnay)
- Xbase++ 2.0 Workshop (Steffan Pirsig)
I’m very excited to be coming back this year. It will be my first trip back to Southwest Fox since 2011. I’ll be presenting two conference sessions: More Multi-threading with Visual FoxPro, and Easier Unicode with SQLite.
Remember, just a few more days are left to save some money and receive a free pre-conference session, so visit the registration page today to learn more about these awesome conferences!